2022 GMC Sierra HD
GMC brings the 2022 model of its finest heavy-duty pickup trucks, Sierra 2500 HD and Sierra 3500 HD. With best-in-class design, safety, technology features and enhanced towing capabilities, the GMC Sierra HD has become a favourite among all pickup truck drivers across Canada. Both these trucks are available with the 6.6-litre Duramax Turbo-Diesel V8 engine that is paired with the Allison 10-speed automatic transmission to produce exceptional 445 horsepower and 910 pound-feet of torque. The 2022 Sierra HD is available with Denali Black Diamond Edition, which allows you to add captivating features like a power sunroof, auxiliary trailer camera and unique 20-inch high-gloss black painted aluminum wheels. To learn more about GMC’s advanced new features of the heavy-duty pickup trucks, visit the Key Chevrolet dealership in Yorkton, Saskatchewan.
Bold Exterior Look
The GMC Sierra HD pickup trucks embrace a bold and athletic design, which adds to their distinctive finishes and sturdy exterior look. Other intriguing features include trailering mirrors, advanced LED lighting, easy side-bed steps and Dual-Path Air Induction.
Denali Black Diamond Edition
With a wide range of captivating design and capability features, the available Denali Black Diamond Edition allows you to upgrade the GMC Sierra HD for an elevated look and performance. Available features with the package include
- Power-retractable assist steps with LED perimeter lighting
- Trailer tire pressure monitor sensors
- Ebony twilight metallic exterior paint
- Premium all-weather floor liners with removable carpet inserts
- 6-litre Duramax Turbo-Diesel V8 with Allison 10-speed automatic transmission
Standard on Sierra HD SLE, SLT, AT4 and Denali, the GMC Multi-Pro Tailgate makes accessing, loading and unloading the cargo management system convenient. It offers six different functions or access points, including
- Primary gate
- Easy access
- Primary gate load stop
- Inner gate load stop
- Full-width step
- Inner gate with work surface
Captivating Interior Design
GMC beautifully amalgamates comfort and luxury with the Sierra 2500 HD and Sierra 3500 HD by making them available in multiple interior designs. Some of these interior options come standard on all trims, whereas some are available for an upgrade;
- Jet Black perforated front leather-appointed seating
- Jet Black perforated front leather seating surfaces
- Dark Walnut/slate perforated front leather-appointed seating
- Dark Walnut/Dark Ash Grey forge perforated front leather seating surfaces
- Jet Black perforated front leather seating surfaces with Kalahari accents
Smart Storage Options
Carry all your belongings on a long haul with available rear seatback storage space, under-seat storage and centre console with lockable console vault accessory. You can also create additional storage space with the rear-folding split bench.
Comfortable Cabin Space
The GMC Sierra HD AT4 trim has a robust HVAC system that allows for dual-zone climate control and rear seat outlets, promising maximum comfort to the driver and passengers. The heated and ventilated front leather seating surfaces and steering wheels make driving in Canadian winters easy and comfortable.
Powerful Engine and Transmission
The all-new 2022 GMC Sierra HD comes standard with a 6.6-litre V8 gas engine for an impressive on-road performance. It delivers 401 horsepower and 464 pound-feet of torque to ensure a smooth driving experience. With the powerful engine options, the Sierra HD offers a humongous 16,329 kilograms (36,000 lb) maximum towing capacity.
Traction Select System
Available traction select system allows you to switch between different traction configurations for maximum traction and stability on challenging terrains. It has different drive modes, including Off-Road mode and Tow/Haul mode, to ensure a robust and highly-functional off-road performance.
|Specifications||6.6L V8 Gas engine||6.6L Duramax Turbo-Diesel V8 engine|
|Transmission||6-speed automatic||Allison 10-speed automatic|
|Maximum Towing Capacity (kg/lb)||7,879 / 17,370||16,329 / 36,000|
MultiPro Audio System
With easy Bluetooth connectivity, Kicker’s 100-watt MultiPro Audio System makes driving the Sierra HD more entertaining. You can bring out your favourite music outdoors while camping or trailering without leaving the heavy-duty truck.
Seamless Connectivity Options
The 2022 GMC Sierra HD offers easy and wireless integration with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto to offer access to real-time navigation, traffic updates, news, weather report, phone calls and messages. Available Amazon Alexa provides hands-free access to music, directions, radio channels and other notifications.
In-Vehicle Trailering App
Offering an improved trailering experience, the Sierra heavy-duty trucks are available with an in-vehicle trailering app that helps you with temperature monitoring, creating five custom trailer profiles, tire pressure monitoring and maintenance reminders.
Advanced Safety Technology
To keep you safe on the road, the 2022 Sierra HD comes with advanced safety and driver assistance technologies. These safety features also aim at enhancing road awareness with safe driving practices.
- Lane Departure Warning
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Safety Alert Seat
- Teen Driver Assistance
- Intellibeam-Auto High Beams
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Following Distance Indicator
- Forward Collision Alert
Available Camera Views
Keep an eye on your cargo management system and trailer with the available 15 different camera views, including Bed View Camera, HD surround vision and rear camera mirror. These advanced camera technologies offer a clear view of your blind spots to help you mind the gap while reversing, parking and changing lanes.
2022 GMC Sierra HD Trims
Pro, SLE and SLTStarting at $49,748*
– Available maximum towing capacity at 16,629 kg (36,000 lb)
– Available world’s first six-function MultiPro Tailgate
– Best-in-class heavy-duty cargo bed volume
– 6.6 Duramax Turbo-Diesel V8 engine
– 10-speed automatic transmission
Sierra HD AT4Starting at $74,648*
– Available multicolour 15-in. Head-up display with inclinometer
– AT4-exclusive black chrome exterior accents
– Off-road suspension w/ Rancho shocks and skid plates
– Industry-first transparent trailer view
– 10-speed automatic transmission
Sierra HD DenaliStarting at $81,548*
– 6.6L Duramax Turbo-Diesel V8 engine
– World’s first six-function MultiPro Tailgate
– Signature Denali grille with chrome inserts
– Denali-exclusive authentic open-pore ashwood, chrome accents
– Up to 15 camera views