What’s Included in the 2023 Chevrolet Silverado Custom?
2023 Chevrolet Silverado Custom Features in Yorkton, SK
The 2023 Chevrolet Silverado is available in nine (9) unique trim levels, with the Silverado Custom being one step above the entry level WT model. Designed to be a mass market pickup truck equipped with a host of standard features at an affordable price, it's no surprise that the Chevrolet Silverado Custom is a highly popular vehicle. With a starting price of $62,747*, standard 20-inch aluminum wheels, and a high-output turbocharged four-cylinder engine, the Silverado Custom truly delivers on style, performance and value. Continue reading below to learn more about what's included in the 2023 Chevrolet Silverado Custom, available for sale right here at Key Chevrolet in Yorkton, Saskatchewan.
TurboMax™ High Output Engine
The standard powertrain on the 2023 Chevrolet Silverado is the all-new 2.7-litre TurboMax™ high output engine. Don’t let its small displacement figure fool you, as this turbocharged inline four-cylinder engine delivers V8 power and diesel durability, while returning four-cylinder fuel economy figures. Generating an impressive 310 horsepower and an equally impressive 430 lb-ft of torque, the TurboMax™ engine offers owners effortless power and excellent capability. With a maximum towing capacity of up to 4,173 kgs (9,200 lbs) when properly equipped, the TurboMax™ engine makes believers out of diesel and V8 lovers alike.
Standard Chevrolet Safety Assist™
Chevrolet Safety Assist Six is the brand’s suite of advanced safety and driver assistance features that comes standard on all 2023 Chevrolet Silverado models, including the Silverado Custom. These advanced features include:
- Forward Collision Alert with Pedestrian Detection
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Front Pedestrian Braking
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Following Distance Indicator
- Intellibeam® High Beam Assist
Wide-Array of Standard Features
The 2023 Chevrolet Silverado Custom comes equipped with a host of standard features that make the pickup truck ownership experience easier and more convenient. These standard features include:
- Trailering Package: includes a trailer hitch, trailer hitch platform, 2-inch receiver hitch, 4-pin and 7-pin connectors, 7-wire electrical harness and 7-pin sealed connector and Hitch Guidance
- Remote Vehicle Starter System: easily start and warm up your truck through the keyfob
- EZ Lift Power Lock & Release Tailgate: release and lock the rear tailgate through the keyfob
40/20/40 Split-Folding Bench Seat: sit up to six (6) people inside the cab with the versatile front row middle seat doubling as a centre-console and an available seat